BRYNHEULOG, NEW QUAY
A lovingly restored traditional seaside cottage in the centre of the village of New Quay in easy reach of the beaches and amenities .
- Sea Views
- Electric Heating
- Linen and towels included
- Cot and High Chair
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Front terrace with seating.
Price Guide £600 – £945 per week
Brynheulog, New Quay
Ground Floor :-
- Lounge/Dining Room
Comfortably furnished lounge with 42″ Smart TV and a selection of games and books.
Dining Area with a dutch dresser, traditional dining furniture and seating for 6.
Patio doors lead to the level enclosed rear garden which has a paved area with furniture and BBQ for al fresco dining.
Well equipped kitchen with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Downstairs toilet with WC and Handbasin
First Floor :-
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower Cubicle, WC, Handbasin and Heated Towel Rail
- High chair and cot (bring your own mattress and bedding)
Modern electric panel radiators in every room
Terrace to the front of the house with bench and sea views.